Embrace your CURLS!!! :) :)

     

Its really easy for curly hairies to get intimidated by the straightening trend,but as they say the grass is always greener the other side.why trying to fit in? When u can STAND out??,afterall its your imperfections that makes you unique, how many of the girls out there are blessed with curls,not many, right?? Now don't tell me its easier said than done,because

I am ONE of you :) :) :)
You are not alone in this battle :p


I have been through it too, unfortunately Indian beauty market doesn't have much for us, even if they have they cost a bomb, sure to make a hole in your pocket,but that's better than straightening as its going to cost me the same or even double ,with an added advantage of damaging my natural hair texture in the long run,this prompted me to find the right products that will help me managing my curls ,after lots of research,lots of googling,lots of money going down the drain with many of them not working for me.


FINALLY i found out  my HG products which worked perfectly for my hair, 
So the conclusion of the story,

Embrace the unique you!!
Embrace your curls!! :) :)

My hg products alongwith pics and reviews
Up in next post.......

Thanks for visiting!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master of Science - Nutrition and health communication

NPTEL online courses 2018

Book Review : Murder on the orient express - A Murder mystery fit for light hearted