I am dark and I am PROUD of it!!

Fortunately I have never been bullied over my complexion or my curly hair for that matter ,in my whole life. I have been really fortunate enough to have kind people around me who loved and accepted me as I am, but not everyone is fortunate like me... But as a women i can understand and relate to it..I really appreciate ayesha for writing her heart out ... She makes a dark women feel beautiful inside out!!
This is for every dark women out there who is bullied, Don't give a damn to people who make you feel any less about yourself..
They are just some losers trying to remove their frustrations of their loserness on you and nothing much!!

Remember, you are a beautiful god's gift !!

keep your head high and walk away!!

Way to go ayesha!!

Open letters that matter...
https://m.facebook.com/OpenLettersThatMatter/photos/a.367938023368723.1073741828.361101197385739/629044517258071/?type=3

Nandri !!

That's Thank you in Tamil !! :p

Thanks for reading !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master of Science - Nutrition and health communication

NPTEL online courses 2018

Book Review : Murder on the orient express - A Murder mystery fit for light hearted